We are very pleased to announce that we have been chosen by the Boars Head, Blackpool to be their Charity Of The Year.
This means we will be joining forces with Karen and Chris Bracegirdle and their fab team at the Boars Head on lots of exciting projects and events in the coming months.
- Family Fun Day’s, including bouncy castles, face paining, crafts and entertainment on 6th July, 17th August and 7th September
- October Fest, games quizzes and beer tasting challenges on 20th & 21st September
- Children’s Halloween Party, games and prizes on 31st October
- Meet Father Christmas, with gifts for the children as well as carvery meals on 1st December, 7th December & 15th December
- Cheese & Wine Evening, with entertainment on 7th December (tickets just £10, contact Sam at email@example.com to book)
Keep an eye on our social media for updates and new events.
It couldn’t be easier to partner with us and make us your Charity Of The Year. As well as benefits for local people with brain injuries, there are tons of benefits for your company too. These include:
- a chance to be involved with creative and inspiring range of fundraising ideas and activities
- opportunities for employee engagement and volunteering
- recognition locally, on our website and social media
- training sessions for your team on disability and brain injury awareness
- invitations to Headway Blackpool Wyre & Fylde’s special events
- a dedicated contact and ongoing support from our enthusiastic team